
[[Rock it :D*]]
'' "我爱你"
不好意思噢,刚才我收到信息说,一定要我跟十个好朋友说“我爱你”,2009年我才会好过丫…哈哈…为了明年,你也像我一样牺牲下…跟好朋友说一次“我爱你”吧^^。'' - an sms i recieved from huiru.
hahah i nearly got tricked. but i felt that something fishy about that msg and scrolled down.
well, almost everyone got tricked. LIKE TRASHERRRR the baka got tricked.
i'm gonna post almost everyone's reply, for those who dun like it just tell me i'll remove it.
shaomin was the 1st to reply and to get tricked.
shaomin ; O.O WOW I love u too f3
me; go scroll down ;D
shaomin; T.T
Audrey; HAHAHAHA. You love me uh? Woah so uncalled for man. HAHAHA. Lets get married then.
me; scroll down. nooooooo... i dun wan marry you ;x
Audrey; I got scroll down la. Haha. Lets get married!
me; NONONONONONONONO..... LOL ;D
trashie; Wa? Wads wif Tht? Haha ily 2
me; go scroll downn.
trashie; LOL? Nvm i say 2 u in eng also counted ba
me; LOL then i say to you in thai, chan rak tueh. my friend demanded that i marry with her.
trashie; Eeyer dun let her rob u - snatch - YAY ur mine!
witch; I l0ve u muacks. Kiss.
me; omggg another one, scroll down.
witch;I gt see la. Im just sh0w my passi0n toward u.
me; my friend insisted that i marry herr LOL. blah blah -forgotten what i said-
witch; Lol marry mie ma.
me; later the guys who want jio you de come hunt me down. x.x
witch; W0nt la. Im unwanted de.
wanwen; ??
me; scroll down.
wanwen; LOL.okay:D.so.when are you wearing your tube?
hey seriously i dunno what has this sms got to do with me wearing tube.
so the rest i wun post le.
HAHA I WAS BORED.
ps/ instinct or logic.... it's hard to choose.