Photobucket
[[ The WALnut :D*]]


xARYTH , that super alien invader


Name:Gwyneth
Bdae: xmas baby :D
Age: Rockin' 15
Horoscope/Zodiac: CAPRICORN
Email: w2.reality@hotmail.com
School: CVSS
Class: 5F,6f,1f,2h 3H
Currently Addicted To: YONG TAO FU [;

[[IMportant PEEPULL & loves*]]

♥ JERMAIN.
ARIEL jiejie
♥ [ i hope i find someone to fill this blank in my life.]
♥ Audrey
♥ Yuzhen, Regina, Wanying. [ expectional case ;D ]
feeltheBEAT. mems

EFPS

[[Hates*]]


+ CopyHUMANS.
+ Bitches and HONGsters
+ Disappointments from IMPT ppl.
+ irritating LIL KIDDOS

[Whisperings*]]




[[My Wishes*]]

+ remain like that =D
+ get all the things i want
+ VISIT ARIEL
+ HIGH PAYING JOB


[[Blood drenched Past*]]
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009

[[GETAWAYs*]]

REGINA ;D, BBF

YUZHEN, property, BFF ;D

PEAnutnut :], 'cousin'

DOnutnut, 'cousin'

WAYNEY [;

Trashie ;D

KESSY.

SHAOmin

QI.

WanWen

HOshimin.

ICY

Shirlia.

viv.

Huiru!

feelthe.BEAT



[[Rock it :D*]]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[[Credits*]]
|[[Chrome Breaker*]]|
|DaFonts|
|PhotoBucket|
|December|
|Hawksmont|
|Brusheezy|
|Blogger|
|Special thanks to TOHMATOH |
Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kelly Clarkson - “My Life Would Suck Without You”

Guess this means you’re sorry
You’re standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
What you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you’d never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn’t miss you, but I can’t let go
Oh yeah
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you

-DEDICATED TO Jie, Jer and ... viv ... ;]

[[And they lived happily ever after ...*]]|Thursday, February 05, 2009|

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009