Photobucket
[[ The WALnut :D*]]


xARYTH , that super alien invader


Name:Gwyneth
Bdae: xmas baby :D
Age: Rockin' 15
Horoscope/Zodiac: CAPRICORN
Email: w2.reality@hotmail.com
School: CVSS
Class: 5F,6f,1f,2h 3H
Currently Addicted To: YONG TAO FU [;

[[IMportant PEEPULL & loves*]]

♥ JERMAIN.
ARIEL jiejie
♥ [ i hope i find someone to fill this blank in my life.]
♥ Audrey
♥ Yuzhen, Regina, Wanying. [ expectional case ;D ]
feeltheBEAT. mems

EFPS

[[Hates*]]


+ CopyHUMANS.
+ Bitches and HONGsters
+ Disappointments from IMPT ppl.
+ irritating LIL KIDDOS

[Whisperings*]]




[[My Wishes*]]

+ remain like that =D
+ get all the things i want
+ VISIT ARIEL
+ HIGH PAYING JOB


[[Blood drenched Past*]]
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009

[[GETAWAYs*]]

REGINA ;D, BBF

YUZHEN, property, BFF ;D

PEAnutnut :], 'cousin'

DOnutnut, 'cousin'

WAYNEY [;

Trashie ;D

KESSY.

SHAOmin

QI.

WanWen

HOshimin.

ICY

Shirlia.

viv.

Huiru!

feelthe.BEAT



[[Rock it :D*]]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[[Credits*]]
|[[Chrome Breaker*]]|
|DaFonts|
|PhotoBucket|
|December|
|Hawksmont|
|Brusheezy|
|Blogger|
|Special thanks to TOHMATOH |
Monday, March 9, 2009

Okay. MONDAY.
didn't meet up with nut in the morning.
doesn't matter. took my own sweet time to go sch.
i think jer dun like to talk to me. or am i thinking too much.
my eyes always met hers when we past each other.
and i don't like the look of it recently.

ANYWAYS,
my handphone got confiscated during LIT.
i wanted to tell nutnut ask teacher whether can pon asp or not.
so... i guess i wouldn't be going to Boonlay on Tues like I've planed.
LALALA which means, Viv wouldn't get her cookies until i got my phone back ;P
It's so delicious.
we finished one box of it yesterday and started munching on the 2nd le.
As I'm typing, me and bro are munching already.
I think i ...
kinda forgotten the size of SUBWAY cookies and made 2 EXTRA LARGE SIZED ONES.
OPPS, Viv =D
But nvm, i got one that's around SUBWAY size.
TMR I'm gonna bring cookies to sch and share with the others.
I hope they dun munch everything away and there ain't any left for Viv =X
OHMYGOD. I FORGOTTEN ABOUT TRASHIE.
during march hols bah ... ;]
bro wanted to make some for her as well. so yeah.

*OPEN the cookie container*
me; OMG i dun have my handphone. cannot take picture ;[
me; BRA, CAN I SCAN THE COOKIE INTO COM??????
bro; lamee. -.-
UGH so inconvenient without handphone.

[[And they lived happily ever after ...*]]|Monday, March 09, 2009|

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009