
[[Rock it :D*]]
Those Poor Poor Cookies,
I think I can hear them weep.
Such insignificant.
So where's all the glory they had the past week?
Disappointed they may be,
For such they prepared for the journey.
Escaping little hands,
Waiting for the day to come.
Oh, now they are unwanted, what a dismay.
And the audience whisper to one another -
They should have known,
They should have known.
-xaryth.
Personally i think the poem is funny.
imagine little cookies trying to escape,
hear them weep,
even to the extent of having glory.
===========================================
NOW, give me a reason not to be angry, to forgive and maybe forget.
I couldn't really find one anymore.
I didn't eat dinner tonight.
I was freaking tired out after having sore eyes and lying in bed the whole afternoon.
I went to bake.
CHOUX pastry was fusterating,
and many thoughts of JUST THROWING THE ENTIRE MIXING BOWL AND GO TO BED.
it turned out okay after not following instruction and doing what i like to it.
1ST, MY MOOD IS ALREADY BAD.
2ND, IM FREAKING TIRED.
3RD, IM HUNGRY.
4TH, I HAVE TO WASH UP EVERYTHING.
5TH, NOBODY HELP ME. PLAY FINISH GO SLEEP AND PRETEND NTH HAPPEN OUTSIDE. stupid bro.
MUM WAS OUTRAGOUS. TMD, U NEVER COOK. HOG MY COM IN THE AFTERNOON. WATCH TV TILL MIDNIGHT. NOW SCOLD ME. SHOW ME ATTITUDE. THROW THE TABLECLOTH INTO THE BASIN WHEN I'M KINDLY WASHING UP AND NOT GOING TO BAD OR IGNORING U ENTIRLY, EXPECTING ME TO KNOW WHAT U MEANT. THEN WHEN I DID NOT DO, YOU CAME OUT AND THROW THE DISHES, BANG IT LOUDLY. IF I COULD HORH, I WOULD SHOUT SCREAM JUST LET EVERYTHING OUT OKAY. I HAD ENOUGH FOR A DAY. ZZZ-ED. JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
Soo Jian Hao called to make me feel even lousier. Talk for 2 hours and all he was doing was to look down on people, and destroy my fantasy. As much as i hate it, i have to admit he got some point there. BUT THE WAY HE KEPT SAYING IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE, PISSED ME OFF. if you think it's not possible, THEN MAKE IT POSSIBLE. zzz-ed.
now, where should i deposit all this anger....
HOG MY COM WHOLE DAY,
COULDNT POSSIBLE TALK TO JIE.
i think i wouldnt have the patience to wait for her to reply.
i wouldnt talk to jermain,
cause im just too dependant on her.
I'VE SO MUCH ANGER IN ME THAT I WANNNNNNNA KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW.
maybe ill punch my poor poor walls again tonight....
alcohol don't work.
STUPID DARYL DRANK MY 7-UP, well i did permit it anyways -.-
but still.... UGHHHHHHHHHHH zzzz-ed