Photobucket
[[ The WALnut :D*]]


xARYTH , that super alien invader


Name:Gwyneth
Bdae: xmas baby :D
Age: Rockin' 15
Horoscope/Zodiac: CAPRICORN
Email: w2.reality@hotmail.com
School: CVSS
Class: 5F,6f,1f,2h 3H
Currently Addicted To: YONG TAO FU [;

[[IMportant PEEPULL & loves*]]

♥ JERMAIN.
ARIEL jiejie
♥ [ i hope i find someone to fill this blank in my life.]
♥ Audrey
♥ Yuzhen, Regina, Wanying. [ expectional case ;D ]
feeltheBEAT. mems

EFPS

[[Hates*]]


+ CopyHUMANS.
+ Bitches and HONGsters
+ Disappointments from IMPT ppl.
+ irritating LIL KIDDOS

[Whisperings*]]




[[My Wishes*]]

+ remain like that =D
+ get all the things i want
+ VISIT ARIEL
+ HIGH PAYING JOB


[[Blood drenched Past*]]
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009

[[GETAWAYs*]]

REGINA ;D, BBF

YUZHEN, property, BFF ;D

PEAnutnut :], 'cousin'

DOnutnut, 'cousin'

WAYNEY [;

Trashie ;D

KESSY.

SHAOmin

QI.

WanWen

HOshimin.

ICY

Shirlia.

viv.

Huiru!

feelthe.BEAT



[[Rock it :D*]]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[[Credits*]]
|[[Chrome Breaker*]]|
|DaFonts|
|PhotoBucket|
|December|
|Hawksmont|
|Brusheezy|
|Blogger|
|Special thanks to TOHMATOH |
Saturday, March 7, 2009

Woah, long time no blog le.
This week is the MOCK EXAM week.
We can only get our paper and marks back when sch reopens after march hols.
So long lorh.
I SO WANT TO REREAD WHAT I'VE WROTE FOR ENG COMPO.
I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I GET.


ANYWAYS,
i did some of the things i've planed out this weekend.
SRY shao and jia ps u guys T-T
keep don't feel like going out ;x
YTD SPONGE CAKE FAILURE.
and suddenly i got phobia to eggs.
IT SMELL OF RAW EGGS LORH.
*puke*
MOOD damn lousy ytd.
went to sleep pretty late .

THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND.

  1. watch Transformers
  2. eat CHEESE BURGER ;D
  3. BAKE bake for daddy bday [ failure ]
  4. Draw my painting.
  5. PLAY WITH ARIEL AUDI. [ ahhh i keep forget ]



BRO'S MAPLE CHARACTER IS LOUSY
ugh. such a disgrace to use illbi yet dmg so low.
PPL keep say sia. T-T

Played with my brother ' Monopoly world edition '
the one with the credit card.
I WENT BANKRUPT. UGH.
anyways,
after i lost and we put back the board game,
i lie down on the space in the middle of my room.
and i kinda listen to songs and daze.
thought of viv,
then sms her ;]


I'm still not used to things this year.
Like not talking to viv unless we meet both got online at msn,
or suddenly thought of her then sms.
REMINISCING AGAIN. x-x

SO... i guess it would be cookie baking the next week bah.
I KEPT BUG BRYAN TO BUY BUTTER.
and wth, NO UNSALTED BUTTER SOLD ANYWHERE.
Is there a baking protest or what!!!!! UGH!!!
BIG COOKIES FOR VIVIAN.
others please order for me,
delivery charge is 5 dollars ;]
haha kidding.
i enjoy baking and taking my own sweet time to bake.
I WISH I CAN GIVE MY TAN CHI DE JIEJIE SOME.
;] i'll go find you someday.


MY GOAL IN LIFE to go find jie, OPEN MY OWN RESTRAURANT and one other thing that's a secret [ even if im not required to do so ].

[[And they lived happily ever after ...*]]|Saturday, March 07, 2009|

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009